6.1.11

2011 new year resolutions

#1. Get fit: This year I'm really going to try to exercise regularly so I can get fit and possibly get back to my pre-pregnancy weight... yes it has been almost four years since the birth of little rockstar and i'm still yet to be back where i should be.  To be honest i'm not your kind of outdoor sports loving gal.  But there is two things that I like. Not good at but LIKE, and that is yoga and tennis. This year I'm going to learn Yoga! fun~~~


#2 Take more pictures: This Christmas Oppa got me a new dslr camera for Christmas!!! I am soooo excited about it but I have no idea how to use it yet... for some reason electronics tend to have a short lifespan once it comes in my hands so I'm totally babying this thing right now.  I need to go though the instruction manual but it's all in Korean! I think I need to download an English version. 

#3: Make the most out of my wardrobe:  I'm currently planning to reorganize my closet to create a more working wardrobe for myself.  The whole reason why I started taking my outfit pictures was NOT because I wanted to become a stylish fashion blogger by any means but because I wanted to be more conscious of what i ware and be more creative with the pieces that I already have. 

#4. Read more books: This goal is two parted.  One is to read little rockstar 10 books a day.  This goal is continuum of my last year.  I usually keep a reading-log of what I read him daily.  Last year I did this on a Korean mommy community site as a groop but this time I'm on my own. I'm going to record his reading-log on little rockstars twitter.  I usually try to read him 7 books in Korean and 3 books in English.  Why more Korean books you ask? I simply  own more Korean books in broader subjects... The second part is for me.  I want to read at least one book a month. 

#5. Do mommy lessons more diligently:  So I do these little lessons at home for little rockstar.  Not anything elaborate, just a short little activities to help him learn. Buy last year I wasn't so organized in doing so.  I just did them whenever I had an extra time but this year I want to set a certain time every day so he can get in a habit of things.  I just think learning is part of parents role not just a teachers in school.  

3 comments:

  1. great resolutions. i need to do better about reading to my kids. sometimes i call it a day at 2 books. i am going to copycat you.

    and i've been wondering, what is your native language? do you speak both korean and english? any other languages?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came across your blog and I love it. Your son is so handsome too :)

    Mon Mode Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. @heidiluxe I speak both Korean and English but I'm right in the middle where I can't call one my native lang.

    @Zanah Thanks for stopping by~

    ReplyDelete